DSP Engineer – C/Python/Audio/DSP
Position: DSP Engineer – C/Python/Audio/DSP
SoCode has a thrilling opportunity for an Audio DSP Engineer with experience in Software Development. Due to constant success my client is looking to grow their team as they look to develop greenfield products and deliver these to their clients across the globe.
You will be developing audio software for current and future products. You will be working within the product team and acoustics team, you will also be given the opportunity to develop your existing software skillset as well as learning some mechanical/hardware skills.
- Develop software
- Assist with new product development as well as legacy
- Collaborate with the team with the development of Software
What this offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Half day Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus
- Collaborative working environment
- Exciting new technologies
- Work in a fantastic office
- At least 3 years of commercial experience
- Experience in assembly or C
- Knowledge of audio processing
- Simulating audio processing algorithms
- MATLAB or PYthon
- Fault finding
- System Debugging
If you are a DSP Engineer and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords – DSP/Audio/Assembly/C/MATLAB/Python/Cambridge/Radio