Applied Researcher- Computer Vision- London- Permanent- £40k-£90k
I am working with on of the most exciting vision based, mature start-ups in London helping them to further grow their research team.
My client are now focusing on leveraging AI to help solve real-world problems on real-world data. They are embracing noise and complexity at all levels of data with work spanning from real-world data handling to the most advanced methods such as transfer learning, generative models, reinforcement learning and more. You will collaborate with internal and external teams as well as a variety of research scientists to solve some of the most complex problems in this space. You will interact with some of the world's leading academics offering the opportunity to publish your work in some of the most recogniseable journals and conferences.
Successful candidates will have strong experience either commercially or academically in Machine Learning and ideally Computer Vision as well as the ability to produce production-ready code.
Successful individuals will be interested in:
- Applied research and applications of machine learning.
- Collecting, QCing, and analyzing huge datasets.
- Using and discovering the best tools to build practical AI models.
- Staying up-to-date on the scientific literature in your field, and publishing in research journals and conferences
- A PhD or MSc in machine learning or a quantitative field and at least 1 year of industrial R&D experience.
- Experience of scientific programming and libraries relevant to your field, for example: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, OpenCV, etc.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages, for example Python, C++, Matlab, etc.
- Ideally, experience working in a diverse and international team.
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning and/or Computer Vision experience
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org