Applied Researcher (Computer Vision)- London- Permanent- £30k-£45k
I am working with an industry leading, Computer Vision based client in London who are continuing their growth plans as a result of continued success. They are true leaders in Computer Vision research and engineering having successfully built and implemented products for a variety of clients across industry.
Due to taking on new clients and starting new projects, my client is now looking for junior-mid level research engineers to join their already successful research lab, improving products, researching algorithmic, vision based solutions and building solutions.
- Strong Computer Vision skills
- Good programming in either Python or C++
- Good research background and engineering capability
- Ideally, experience writing papers and reports
- Ability to work individually solving some of the most complex, vision based problems or as an effective team member
- Passion for Computer Vision, Research and Engineering in thos areas
- Problem solving and communication skills
- PhD or MSc background in a relevant subject
- Ideally some sort of commercial experience in a relevant field
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com