Due to continued technological advances, and growth of the R&D function, SoCode are working with a world leading client who are pushing the boundaries of modern technology to increase the size and scope of the Analogue IC Design / Mixed-Signal Design and RFIC Engineering function.
This role sits within a pure R&D division, working on next generation IP for a variey of Analogue IC design and RFIC applications. The successful applicant will be given a great opportunity to work on the very latest Analogue IC and RFIC technologies, from 40nm, all the way down to 7nm and even 5nm design.
As a contract role, we are looking for someone who already has proven top quality experience in Analogue IC Design and can hit the ground running. If you also have RFIC experience that is great, but it is not a requirement of these contracts, as there are multiple different work requirements. In this role you will be responsible for everything from establishing specifications and design requirements, to design and architecture, through to bring up and characterisation, to coordinating design verification tests, and providing technical guidance to other teams such as layout.
As well as offering market leading rates, and the opportunity for long contracts, this is a great opportunity to add cutting edge architecture to your contractor profile.
Requirements for application:
- Degree qualified minimum
- Significant experience of Analogue / Mixed-Signal IC design
- High-speed analogue
- Digital-Analogue Converters (DAC) and Analogue-Digital Converters (ADC)
- Knowledge of semiconductor process technology, and device physics
- PhD in a related discipline
- Some exposure RFIC
- Experience in a role working on new IP and latest technology
- Experience of 28nm technology or below, but higher than that can be considered for the right candidate