Agile Lead - FinTech
We're working with a ground-breaking company within the fintech sector, who are working on greenfield development projects. This fast-paced, start-up is using recent technologies to stay ahead of the competition and their next generation banking application is changing the face of their industry!
Role – Agile Lead
Location - London
Type - Perm
Salary – Circa £80,000 + 10-15% Bonus & Benefits
You will be responsible for ensuring that agile methodologies (Scrum) are being adopted in all areas, driving continuous improvement in the delivery of objectives. You will act as a referral point and coach for Scrum Masters and collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure a consistent approach.
Having placed several teams within this company already, we are keen to find individuals with the right attitude and technical capabilities to fit within this organisation.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum,
- Proven commercial experience in an Agile environment,
- Recognised SCRUM Master certification,
- An inspirational leader – Comfortable with coaching, mentoring and motivating Scrum Masters,
- An evangelist for continuous improvement,
- Can do, self-starter attitude willing to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Financial industry experience,
- Software Dev or Test background.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com
Interviews can be conducted on short notice for this position and SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity.
Keywords - Agile, Agile Lead, Scrum, Fintech