SoCode has partnered with a rapidly expanding Cyber Security business in Cambridge who’re looking for a Wintel Infrastructure Engineer to join their expanding team. This role would be to support, maintain and manage their core server and infrastructure systems to ensure all critical services are running. This will be a 3rd Line Support role, which will require advanced knowledge of Wintel, Active Directory, Exchange, Virtualization and Storage technologies, in an ITIL environment.
Your key Responsibilities will be to:
- Manage 3rd line incidents
- Be the subject matter expert for Wintel, Storage, AD and Exchange.
- Ensure infrastructure is capable of matching future requirements
- Report on IT Health, risks and performance
- Assist with any/all major incident and problem management processes.
- Train junior member of staffs
- Contribute to the technical roadmap of IT Infrastructure.
To be successful you will need to have Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2012 / Active Directory / Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 / (NetApp) / VMware / HyperV.
It would be desirable if you had skills in Cisco networking, Unix/Linux Support, ITIL and Disaster Recovery.
For further information please contact Ross@socode.co.uk and submit your CV by applying or sending information to me directly.