Windows Systems Administrator – Salary £30,000 to £35,000
SoCode is partnered with a Cambridge based telecommunication company whose products and services are used by a variety of different industries and sectors worldwide that is looking for a talented Windows Systems Administrator that would work as infrastructure team. The role requires a wide range of skills and experience, in order to ensure critical IT services continue. This role will require Security Clearance.
Skills & Experience
An understanding of emerging technologies
- Provide 3rd line escalation / support for desktop systems.
- Work with the desktop support team to define the PC standard build and delivery mechanism.
- Support and evaluation of infrastructure which enhances the desktop user experience.
- Coordination and delivery of desktop and server security updates.
- Support core Windows infrastructure (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS).
- Provide business-as-usual
- Maintain backup infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT service issues for Windows infrastructure, WIFI, LAN and firewalls.
- Participate in root cause analysis activities
- ITIL qualification or equivalent IT Service Management certification or experience
- Network design and implementation (LAN & WAN)
- Two-factor authentication
- Remote Desktop Services
- Exposure to Networking, Firewall, Wireless infrastructure (preferably Aruba)
- UNIX administration
For further information please contact Ross@socode.co.uk and submit your CV by applying or sending information to me directly.