SoCode is partnering with a niche and exciting Cloud technologies business on the outskirts of Huntingdon. Their innovative platform supports global media businesses including the BBC and Sky Sports. The organisation has enjoyed sustained growth in recent years and seeks to expand their Professional Services team with the appointment of a new Cloud Engineer. You will be joining a close knit team of 4 who are passionate about Cloud technologies and supporting their customer onboarding. As a Senior Windows System Administrator you will need to display a fundamental understanding of Cloud solutions and services, as well be able to script in PowerShell, which is essential to integrate into customer API’s and SQL Database systems. This will be a challenging and varied role that is pivotal to improving the company's automation capabilities. You will be joining at a key period as the business is about to launch a new product range.
- Install cloud-based Infrastructure
- Write and perform bespoke data migration processes
- Develop technical ideas to automate workflows for delivery and content onboarding
- Liaise with technical support colleagues to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Preferably educated to degree level, but consideration will be given to candidates with relevant experience
- Support non-technical customers, explain complex IT concepts in simple concise way
- Knowledge and experience of working with Cloud technologies e.g. Azure, Amazon EC2.
- Windows Powershell scripting
- Experience with SQL query language
This is an urgent hire for the business and applications will be reviewed quickly. Apply today for immediate consideration!