SoCode has partnered with a fast-growing data management company who work with the biggest names in Global media. They are looking for a Support Engineer, who can support their US clients, within the US time zone. This means the hours are 6pm to 2am from Monday to Friday, but these can be completed while working from home. Please only apply if you’re within a 45 minute commute of Cambridge north station.
Their US client base is their fastest growing sector, with the biggest media names in the US recently partnering with them. This role will be supporting the company’s product range, and supporting the IT requirements in helpdesk support, implementations, and deployments. The role may also require travel to sites across the south of England on very rare occasions.
Your work will be broken down into internal (10%) and (90%) external IT Support. You will be a point of contact for communications to the business regarding the entire product range and addressing all IT related queries (For US clients). This will involve hands on IT Support of the company’s software, hardware, phones, laptops, PC’s, and printers. There will also be responsibilities around the IT network and infrastructure, which will include proactive scanning of the network to resolve incidents as and when they happen. There are SLA’s in place which will need to be met, and you will need to provide high levels of customer service / rapport building with clients.
To be successful you will need to be a confident and motivated self-starter who is able to provide high levels of customer service while managing the client’s IT queries. We are looking for someone with several years of experience within a client facing IT Support role.
We are looking for the following technical experience:
• Experience of PKI Certificates for TLS/HTTPS.
• Experience of managing cloud-based IaaS (Azure and AWS)
• Experience of fault finding and troubleshooting complex systems.
• Experience of Windows and Linux server administration.
• Network trouble shooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/ LAN trouble shooting including firewall configuration.
• Active Directory administration: Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc
• Microsoft Office 365 administration of user accounts, product licences and Exchange Online.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team to make balanced business focussed decisions.
• Ability to support non-technical customers and explain complex technical concepts in simple terms.
• Knowledge and experience of ITIL.
• Experience in Incident Trending and analysis.
• Any experience working on secure systems is advantageous.
• Experience supporting Windows 10 Pro, MAC OS and iOS.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Bradleigh Barnes at SoCode by submitting your CV to Bradleigh@Socode.co.uk