VP Software Engineering - Payments
SoCode have been engaged on a large-scale payments project in Central London and probably one of the most exciting projects currently underway within the payments space at this point in time in the UK.
We are looking for a technical leader who is hands on (70%) and can also mentor junior engineers, helping them get up to speed with best practices as well as helping to build an extremely scalable and resilient payment gateway.
This is a greenfield development project, working with a new team that will be driving the use of new technologies and best practices within the organisation.
You will have experience:
- Working within a scaled Agile environment,
- Leading and mentoring junior engineers,
- Developing a highly scalable system,
- Back End development experience using Java,
- Following a Microservices approach to architecture,
- Cloud technologies (AWS)
Nice to have:
- Experience working on a large-scale payments system,
- Worked within a multi-cloud environment,
- Experience of resilient programming,
SoCode will be conducting interviews for these roles immediately. If you would like to apply for this position or know someone who will be suitable, please apply using the link below or contact email@example.com