VP of Product - Payments
Up £130,000 + Lucrative Bonus + Benefits
London – Hybrid Working
I am delighted to be partnering with one of the world’s leading global banks with recruitment in their product team. This role will encompass building a brand-new payment platform in London. This is quite easily one of the most exciting opportunities in the Fin-tech space and would be an amazing chance for you to bring your skill set to this new team and be a part of something career defining.
As the VP of Product you will be acting as a scrum master, managing the backlog delivery and velocity of the product and be responsible for translating product concepts and design to detailed functional, technical and process specifications; groom product backlog and drive payment product delivery from concept to market success.
To be successful in this role you will manage and partner with other squads including but not limited to Front end, Back-end, Operations, Compliance, Legal and Program Management.
In order to be successful You will need to showcase the following experience
- In-depth understanding of SEPA SCT, SDD and SEPA Inst payment schemes
- Knowledge of ISO payment message schemas at field level
- Proven success in writing detailed business requirements/acceptance criteria
- Proven success in managing large projects and stakeholders
- Good understanding of behaviour driven development, microservices and api based architecture
- Knowledge of JIRA as an agile delivery tool
- Understanding of agile best practices and scrum ceremonies
For more information please feel free to reach out to me directly on 01223 620868 or email@example.com. Or you can simply click apply and I will reach out to you if your profile is suitable for the role before making a submission to share more details and discuss your application.