We are partnered with a fantastic technology business in Cambridge who are currently recruiting for a mid/junior level UX/Visual Designer. This is a great chance to join a very experienced team that are keen to mentor less experienced talent. The company is growing very quickly, and they are heavily invovled in retail data insights, and high growth area.
Based on the Cambridge Science Park, my client is offering brilliant working conditions, alongside a skilled, experienced and collaborative team.
- Up to 3 years experience, can be significantly less than this
- Like to express yourself visually
- Want to create lovely aesthetics whilst maintaining a functioning user interface
- Aid the team with new products and services
- A willingness to grow and develop within a company filled with senior mentors
- Enjoy working on more than one project
- Want to be part of a product team where the customer comes first
- Samples of work you have done in the past
- Some experience of HTML and CSS would be desirable, however this is not a necessity
- Flexible working
- 27 days flexible holiday, not including 3 days over Christmas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- and many more!
If this sounds exciting to you, and you would like to know more, respond to this advert and we will be in touch with all suitable applicants.