UX Designer – London - £40,000 - £45,000
Are you looking for a company that you can put your stamp on?
Looking for a role with masses of career progression?
A role that is going to keep you busy learning new skills and technologies?
Our client is a fast-paced company using recent technologies to stay ahead of the competition. Their product is ground breaking and will be changing the face of the financial industry very soon. This is a FinTech company with serious ambitions but with a start-up feel. Having placed several teams within this company already, we are keen to find individuals with the right attitude and technical capabilities to fit within this organisation.
With huge growth plans, ahead of them as well as a brand-new office, now is the time to be joining this innovative tech company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build user interface designs based on business input (functional)
• Work with the web developers to ensure a consistent experience across all applications
Skills and Experience required:
• Designing UX for both web and desktop applications
• Experience of building web UI’s
• Good communication skills
• Experience in working with business analysts and subject matter experts
• Experience of working with a team of web developers