B2B Sass Platform
Awards from Best Companies 2021
Cambridge / Hybrid
£55,000 - £70,000
SoCode are pleased to be supporting a rapidly growing Cambridge based product led business who have created a B2B SaaS Platform revolutionising the way software engineers interact with the world’s leading CRM software. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced and expanding Product Design team.
As an experienced UX Designer your role will be to help our client with the challenge of supporting a growing user base while retaining the simplicity in their product and messaging as more features are installed and help target new audiences.
To be successful in this role will need to showcase the following traits.
- You are enthusiastic about working with customers to build and deliver the right product that empowers them
- Understand the bigger picture when it comes to consolidating insights from user research, long term company goals and product development
- Love designing simple, intuitive, and delightful user interfaces & care about design details as well as a cohesive, end-to-end experience
- Are pragmatic when it comes to design choices and make objective design decisions, always advocating for the best possible user experience
- Enjoy working with a collaborative team of varied disciplines, including developers, designers, marketers, and salespeople Have experience shipping products and working in an agile software development environment
Having the following experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience writing HTML/CSS
- Experience working on technical applications or developer tools
- Have experience of working with hosted (SaaS) products
As well as a salary of up to £70K, working in a hybrid model, private healthcare, life insurance and critical illness cover for your peace of mind, you will be joining an organisation who have good reason to shout about the incredible, collaborative culture they have built. Having won multiple awards including best companies to work for in 2021. Oh, and you get free lunch in the office which might I add is a beautiful collaborative workspace in the heart of the Cambridge’s tech innovations capital!
For more information, please feel free to reach out to me directly on 01223 620868 or email@example.com. Or you can simply click apply and I will reach out to you if your profile is suitable for the role before making a submission to share more details about the role.