One of SoCodes exclusive clients are looking for an exceptional UX designer to help drive forward the business’s direction and overall user experience. This role will work across multiple business streams with an extremely successful digital business and will include research, stakeholder engagement and A/B testing. Our client is looking for a UX designer who can really understand the needs of their customers then work with internal teams to create workable solutions and world class designs.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Ability to create simple, elegant and world class wireframes suitable for the business
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Create prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a UX Designer!
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in design software
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field