SoCode are recruiting for a market leading software company who support private and public security services within 33 different countries and require a contract Networking Engineer on a 4 month contract due to planned upgrade projects. The location is hard to reach via public transport so it would be preferable to have a form of transport if applying.
We are ideally looking for immediately available contractors, however up to a one week notice period will also be considered. You will ideally be able to provide knowledge of working practices and augment security posture. Main skills needed are Cisco Nexus and Checkpoint
Ideally you will have a mixture of several of the skills below:
- Cisco Networking (Using Cisco NEXUS product line)
- WIFI Networking (Aruba)
- Network Security (CheckPoint firewall)
- IP Telephony (Cisco Unified Communications)
- Preparation for Cyber EssentialPlus certification (will involve firewall review, system log capture and analytics, changes in user behaviour)
- New LINUX backup solution
- Enhancement to telephony platform (system upgrade, call recording, SPAM call blocking).
- Network segregation project
- Upgrade and re-implementation of Aruba Clearpass WIFI (for guest access).
- IP Renumbering project
- DR testing (LINUX + Network + Firewall)
When applying please provide information around your Linux support knowledge, and any previous projects you have worked on around advanced networking or security
This role is paying between £400 to £500 per day.
Please submit your CV and contact me via email: Bradleigh@socode.co.uk so we can arrange a call to discuss the details further.