SoCode are proud to have partnered with a world-leading technology firm in Cambridge who are going through an exciting period of growth. My client is looking to recruit a Test Engineer to join them as a senior member of the team.
Are you interested in finding out how GPUs work or already have some GPU experience that you’d like to expand on?
If you’re still reading, I’m assuming the above is a YES.
My client is working on cutting-edge technology that’s shaping the future – the long-term goal is to improve the environment by building a fully intelligent and connected world!
- Excellent programming skills using C or C++
- Knowledge/experience with automation tools and scripting languages
- Experience in the field of GPU Software and understanding of how GPUs work
- Experience of writing applications using one or more of the following; OpenGL, OpenGL ES or Vulkan, DirectX11 or 12, Metal
Day to day duties;
- Designing and developing GPU Tests utilising the latest graphics APIs features
- Create and manage test automation
- Ensure tests are exercising all performance all performance critical features of drivers and GPU
Our client offers an excellent working environment and great benefits. If this sounds interesting and you’d like to learn more, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org call us on 01223620869.