Automation Test Engineer - Cambridge
SoCode have just taken on a new role for a Test Engineer with a very successful and growing start-up company based in Cambridge Business Park.
Our client uses large amounts of data to solve real world problems for millions of travellers across the globe. This is an opportunity to work with ever evolving data, facing and solving interesting problems alongside an exceptional team of software test engineers.
My client is growing during CV19 and able to interview and start remotely.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits Package
Location: Cambridge, UK
Job Title: Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer:
● Manual and Automated testing of systems including UI, API and databases where applicable
● Working closely with the developers and other testers to continually improve the quality of our software
● Getting involved throughout the development and testing process
● Automated testing of UIs and APIs
● Working with developers to improve the bespoke real time test tooling
● An understanding of web based applications and services
● Ability to analyze and understand requirements and/or user stories
● Ability to develop automated tests in ideally python or similar OO languages for both UI using selenium and APIs
● Experience with using task management tools (ideally Jira and TestRail)
● A basic understanding of an Agile (Scrum) team
If you are interested in applyting for this role or know someone who would be suitable, please apply below or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org .