SoCode are working in partnership with an exciting privately held start-up in Cambridge. Our client focuses on providing software support solutions to some of the largest telecommunication organisations across the world.
They’ve developed a suite of software products that employ AI and automation to deliver revolutionary customer experiences to their client’s consumers. Due to organic growth, they’re recruiting for a Mid-Level Tester to join them on a permanent basis.
This will be the first dedicated tester in the Cambridge office, the ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in the Software Testing field with a continuous improvement mindset.
You will be working alongside agile development teams and play a vital role in;
- Analysing requirements, writing test plans, developing and executing test cases and producing test reports
- Testing across web, mobile and cloud-based technologies
- Have a significant influence over how the business is perceived by its customers
- Developing your skills within automation testing
- Designing and writing test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Highly skilled in investigating and reporting defects
- Strong understanding of software QA practices and ideally implementing them
- Ability to work autonomously in a flexible start-up environment
- Some experience in automation is beneficial (ideally using selenium)
Our client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package with an opportunity to earn equity. You’ll have a variety of work and exposure to lots of new and exciting technologies and be proud to work with some prestigious clients. You’ll have a strong network of support in order to develop both personally and professionally and work in a fast-growing business with amazing prospects.
If this is of interest, please apply via advert or email Hector@socode.co.uk