Job title: Test Automation Infrastructure Engineer
Job Type: Inside IR35 Contract
Start Date: ASAP
SoCode are pleased to be working with an industry leading technology house looking for an engineer with experience in embedded test automation to take a leadership role on a new infrastructure project as they role out an exciting new product. You will have the opportunity to help create the test infrastructure for one of the most developed and extensive device networks in the UK. Using both your technical expertise with Python and your wider knowledge of embedded testing and networking will be key in this role.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to)…
- Providing the technical leadership for the Test Automation Infrastructure Project.
- Performing investigation and analysis with your area of responsibility.
- Consulting on your area of expertise within the wider organisation.
You will have the following skills and experience…
- Very strong Scripting Skills using Python or Bash.
- Experience in the design, development and support of Test Automation Systems and Infrastructure.
- Understanding and experience of creating test strategy with the business requirements always in mind.
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.