Supplier Quality Engineer
SoCode are proud to be working with an amazing sector leading product company who are changing the public safety sector. As threats to public safety increase, it is vital that technology used by the emergency services improves at a faster pace. This industry innovator is creating cutting edge technology that will be used by the public services to assist with saving lives on a daily basis. We are looking for an exceptional Supplier Quality Engineer whom can use their experience to manage all supplier quality activities.
Role: Supplier Quality Engineer
Salary: £30K - £40K + Excellent benefits package!
Responsibilities of the role;
- To manage all areas of quality control for our manufacturing suppliers,
- To review and suggest process improvements for external suppliers,
- Approve and review the quality control plan,
- Audit all certified suppliers & sub-contractors,
- Establish and deliver supplier quality goals,
- Produce regular reports including action plans for management.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years in similar role or quality role,
- Someone who can drive continuous improvement,
- Internal & external audit experience,
- Six Sigma - Good knowledge and practical expereince,
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Strong organisational skills.
SoCode are leading technology recruiters, with a focus on the Cambridge & London markets. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews can be conducted at short notice for this position and SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus, so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity.
Keywords – Quality, Supplier, Quality Engineer, Electronics