(Staff/Principal Level) Embedded Software Engineer – Bluetooth Firmware
Location: Cambridge (Hybrid Working)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary – £100,000+ TC (Depending on experience)
As Bluetooth continues to develop, are you prepared to be at the forefront of this evolution?
SoCode recruitment are delighted to be working with a world leading technology company, who are looking for enthusiastic, talented and adaptable software engineers to join their UK team. You will be part of a highly successful multi-disciplinary team helping to deliver and help contribute your knowledge into more than 2 billion products worldwide.
This company is one of the biggest players in the technology space and have offices and teams in every continent. Their products are used in mobile devices, gaming, automotive technology and IOT applications, and impact the lives of people across the globe.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
What we would like to see:
- Involvement in C coding and occasionally assembler within a real-time environment.
- The ability to collaborate with team members to achieve goals
- Take responsibility for the design, documentation, testing and delivery of and into projects
- Confident in the field of Bluetooth technology having the ability to be independent and work with little supervision.
- Utilise prototype hardware to integrate and test firmware
- Maintain, debug and resolve problems with existing software
If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to shoot me a message on LinkedIn - Thomas Drake (SoCode Recruitment)
We are looking for UK-based candidates.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring the provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.