Staff Digital ASIC Design Engineer | Location: Flexible | £100,000+ Total Compensation
SoCode recruitment are delighted to be working with a world leading technology company, who are looking for talented ASIC engineers to join their UK team. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team which spans CPU, GPU and SoC development, working on next generation hardware for use in IOT products.
The company is one of the biggest players in the technology space, and have offices and teams in every continent. Their products are used in mobile devices, gaming, automotive technology and IOT applications, and impact the lives of people across the globe.
What Can This Role Offer Me?
- Develop market leading IOT solutions and hardware
- Significant learning and development throughout your time with the business
- The opportunity to work with teams and colleagues across the world
- Professional freedom to innovate and improve existing processes across the business to achieve established objectives
- Ownership and support of the end-to-end development flow, from definition to tape-out
What Can I Bring?
- Strong understanding of the ASIC design flow
- Solid communication skills; experience in discussing, producing and understanding engineering requirements
- Expertise in RTL design
- Understanding of scripting languages such as Perl/TCL/Python
- Own the design strategy of ASICs, SoC and IP cores
- Use of industry-standard tools and applications e.g. Design Compiler to execute advanced architecture