SQL DBA- Cambridge
Our exciting online payments client in Cambridge is looking to expand their data team by hiring another DBA to manage their various SQL Server systems.
This particular client can offer a relaxed and healthy environment where you will manage, monitor, upgrade and troubleshoot (amongst other things) highly transactional systems and interesting data sets.
- Troubleshooting, Back ups, monitoring
- Maintain database performance by identifying problems and resolving them quickly whilst feeding back into the development triage process
- Mentor two 2nd line support team members
- Assisst in the design of new data infrastructures required by internal systems and customers
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL Server including load and performance testing, replication, ETL and log shipping
- Passionate about driving best practice for DBA processes
- Experience in performance maintenance, monitoring and optimisation
- Working experience of data security
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills