Software Test Engineer – Cambridge - £35,000 - £50,000
Our client, who is a well-respected and fast-growing business in the Cambridge area is looking for an experienced and professional Software Tester to join their Cambridge team.
Our client is a Cambridge based manufacturer of industrial equipment, they operate on a global scale in over 100 different countries employing over 2,500 employees. Our client is continuously growing and are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Tester to join their team.
You will be working in a unique and intelligent environment with colleagues who are passionate and excited about the projects they work on.
The vacancy is based on the outskirts of Cambridge (6-8 miles from the city centre).
Key skills and experiences:
- Experience with both Manual and Automation testing.
- Experience of hands-on software test development and maintenance in a real-time embedded environment.
- Experience of Regression and Integration testing.
- Detailed experience of automated test tools (e.g. Test Complete, Squish, etc)
- Strong scripting skills in Python.
The Salary is between £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, the company offer 25 holiday days, pension, share options and more.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.