We are currently partnered with an exciting technology business in Cambridge who are looking to expand their development team with an additional 5 employees.
Based in the heart of Cambridge, our client is looking for individuals who are looking for variety with their work and developers who want autonomy in their environment. With freedom and trust, it is essential that you are a confident developer who isn’t afraid to get involved with discussions and at times, be challenged.
What we need from you:
- Circa 5 years commercial experience.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Enthusiasm with a passion to continuously improve and better yourself.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Linux experience or similar
- Excellent skills in C on Linux
- API design
Additional experience includes:
- Kernal and Embedded Development
In return our client is looking to offer up to £75,000 basic salary, depending on experience.
This includes an generous benefits package: Flexible working, Private Parking, Health Insurance, Personal development training, Generous Pension, Share options, Cycle to work scheme, regular social events and the opportunity to work with an incredibly friendly team.