Software Engineer (Python)- Cambridge- Contract (UK Based Fully Remote!)- £300-£500 a day
My client in Cambridge covering logistics, consultancy, digital etc with national reach, is looking to add to their Software Engineering team by taking on a Python focussed Software Engineer. This is an opportunity where the successful applicant will be working on an open source system offering full support for all business processes within an enterprise-level organisation. Whilst this is a role based in Cambridge, for the right candidate, this can be a part/fully remote position.
- 3+ years commercial experience working full time in software development (Python)
- Ideally an undergraduate degree in computer science. Or equivalent experience working in development.
- Fully adopt agile working methods
- Strong experience working with APIs
- Build automated tests first, not just as an after thought
- Full understanding of design patterns
- Open source contributor
- High degree of business insight
- Track record of making robust decisions and being responsible for the outcomes
- Python experience
- Worked on Linux platforms
- Opensource system experience (Ideal)
If you are interested in the role, or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch.