Contract Software Engineer – Central London - £450-£550 p/d
Duration: 6 Months with the possibility of extensions.
Our client, who is start-up fintech company are currently looking at hiring several Software Engineers to join their office in the centre of London.
Our client is currently operating within the Banking industry at the moment and are looking at embarking on several key projects in the next few months. Because of these projects they are looking at securing several key hires over the coming months.
The duration of this contract will be starting at 6 months but there is enough work there for several extensions. This is a great opportunity to secure yourself a long-term contract with a growing client that will add excellent experience to your CV.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- C# .Net development experience.
- Entity Framework experience.
- Messaging Que experience such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, NServiceBus or Azure Service Bus.
- Experience of Micro-Services or Highly scalable systems.
- Proven commercial ability to write clean and effective code that adheres to SOLID principals.
- Imperative communication skills both written and verbal.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking or a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. if we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.
To apply - please forward your CV and we will be in touch ASAP.