Software Engineer - All levels - (Java) – Banking / Payments
£45,000 - £100,000 depending on experience
SoCode have been gengaged to work on a greenfield development project on a large scale programme. This role will encompass building a brand-new payment platform and will need some of best Java Developers in London.
This team will be built from the ground up, with the environment being tailored to the development. You will be building a very bespoke payment platform using the most modern technologies. This really is an opportunity to get a heavy weight in the world of banking on your CV. This platform is being built in a cloud native way with teh adoption of new technologies and a unique approach in order to creat a highly scalable and resiliant payments system.
If you’re looking for greenfield development and chance to work to work for a globally recognised brand, this is the role for you.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject – Top Grades are Beneficial
- Expert in Java development
- Microservices experience
- AWS Cloud Deployment - Solid understanding of a cloud first environment
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Have exposure to architecture or worked on greenfield projects
- Experience with modern CI//CD processes and DevOps methodologies,
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com