SoCode are proud to be working alongside one of Cambridge’s most exciting AI companies to recruit a highly skilled Software Engineer to work in a hybrid Test/Development role.
Our client has created a unique product with plenty of brain power behind it used in complex and dynamic environments in the financial and corporate markets. Due to strong financial backing and strategic partnerships they are well the way to becoming a true enterprise AI platform!
We’re looking to recruit an intelligent and skilled Software Engineer with a strong understanding of testing practices.
Day to day duties;
- Driving the direction and design of complex systems whilst focusing on Quality in an agile environment
- Develop novel designs and methods for automation and verification of new technologies
- Enhancing test frameworks and building tools
- Promote excellent development practices with Quality at the forefront
- You’ll work with cutting edge technologies such as Python, TensorFlow, Git, Google Cloud, Docker, Jenkins and more
- Provide Software Engineering solutions to drive the quality and provide confidence in complex systems being developed
- Strong background in Software Engineering
- Previous experience in the Development of Test Frameworks and tools
- Ability to write clear and concise code in Python or other object-orientated languages
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of testing principles
Our client offers a mature and flexible environment for their employees to go about their day to day work. They offer a large array of benefits as well as the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology alongside some of the brightest technologists in Cambridge!
Please apply via advert or email your cv to email@example.com