Due to continued success, SoCode are working with our client to source a team of GPU Engineers / Software Engineers with significant expertise in GPU drivers.
This role will see you joining a next generation technology R&D team, working on delivering high performance software engineering to the mobile devices sector. The successful candidates will be part of shaping the technology of the future, and will see your work used by millions of people worldwide.
As we are sourcing multiple candidates, we are looking for people with all levels of experience, and we are happy to consider people from a range of industries. The role that you undertake will be catered towards your experience level, and will range from pure design and development, up to the inclusion of higher level skills such as proposing new requirements and design, and analysis of features, power and performance.
As such, whilst you must have experience of GPU Drivers, we are happy to consider people from all areas of technology, whether that is userspace or kernel space, desktop or mobile, or even gaming engines. Hence, if you have experience, and want to get in to mobile driver development, get in touch!
Fantastic salaries available, cutting edge technology, and the opportunity to see your developments powering technology the world over.
Requirements for Application:
- Degree in a related discipline
- Experienced in GPU Driver Engineering
- 2D experience is okay, but 3D is preferable
- Understanding of the full rendering pipeline
- Experience in the latest graphics API's - Vulkan / OpenGL, OpenCL, OpenGLES etc
- Open standards for low level graphics drivers (Apple METAL, Direct X etc)
- PhD in a relevant discipline
- Analysis of graphics hardware features
- High level power/performance modelling
- Experience in mobile GPUs
Note on Location: Whilst we are looking in Cambridge ideally, we can also consider applicants for a variety of other locations in the UK. We have spaces in London, as well as others, so please do contact if you are interested.