SoCode are proud to be working in partnership with an impressive business based in Central Cambridge, our client is the global provider of networking solutions within communications.
Due to organic growth and expansion plans across the board, there is an opportunity for a fast learning engineer looking to further their career. This role is for an Embedded Software Engineer to work for the Onload team at this high flying Cambridge company.
- PhD, first class or 2:1 from well ranked university
- 3+ years software development experience
- Commercial experience developing in C
- Linux kernel and device drivers
- Good knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP and the sockets interface
- Manual and automated testing duties
- Fitting hardware and cables as required
- Raising bug reports
- Working closely with Software Development team and Hardware team.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to yourself or someone you know, then please apply via advert or email Leo@socode.co.uk