Software Engineer (C/C++ Embedded) | Cambridge
Job Title: Embedded Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Paying up to £100k (depending on experience)
Are you an ambitious embedded engineer, looking for that next challenge in your career?
SoCode Recruitment has teamed with a global market leader within the digital media space. With no plans of slowing down, you will be working in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment, having influence on technical direction, working on an array of products helping to deploy internationally.
With modern technology and high reliability, your work must be of a high standard accommodating their customer base in a variety of ways, synchronizing together for smooth 24/7 visual and audio output.
- A 2:1 degree or better in a numerate / computer science related subject
- Ability to collaborate with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of C/C++ coding of embedded systems
- Video encoding / Decoding / Streaming know-how
- Networking knowledge
- Knowledge of development on bare metal or RTOS embedded microprocessors or Linux systems
- Willingness to learn and expand on your skillset
- Python Development
- Knowledge Yocto Build system
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to Thomas@socode.co.uk
We are looking for UK-based candidates (we cannot sponsor visa's on this one), reach out to me to discuss further.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring the provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.