SoCode is proud to be working in connection with one of Cambridge's most impressive software organizations. Our client is at the forefront of taking Artificial Intelligence to the next level with their self-learning, autonomous enterprise software product that responds to the unpredictability of life.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate technologist to join a team of leading, high-calibre researchers and engineers. We're looking to recruit a Software Engineer who will be focusing on test frameworks and tooling.
* At least 3 years experience as a Software Engineer
* Experience in the development of testing and automation frameworks
* Working knowledge of Object Orientated Programming languages
* Experience of building tools for testing
* Experience of testing your own code
* Advanced problem-solving capabilities
Our client takes the time to understand you as an individual and gives you the opportunity to REALLY have a good work/life balance.
They offer a highly competitive salary package along with flexible hours, stock options, gym memberships, unlimited food and drinks, team lunches, team building activities, relocation costs, private healthcare/dental and more!
If this is something that piques your curiosity, please do get in touch immediately to discuss on 01223 620869 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.