SoCode are proud to be working with a Global technology business offering a variety of solutions for customers in the automotive, aerospace, motorsport and marine sectors. Originally coming from a background of supplying motor engines and other high-performance elements and then having moved into other software devices.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join a growing team – involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle. You will be working on various exciting and challenging projects with a big focus around developing tools used by top motorsports teams to maximize their performance.
What you will need:
- 2:1 bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in C# and/or C++
- Windows application development in C++ and/or C#
- Proven numerical and analytical skills
- Desirable experience: WPF, Data acquisition and analysis, Clean and intuitive GUI design, Asynchronous and multi-threaded programming, MATLAB and Simulink.
The role offers a salary of £40,000 - £60,000 per annum plus benefits, with a hybrid working approach – for the most part you will work remotely and will be required to come into the office every now and then. If you are looking for a new exciting and challenge and are hoping to join a company where you can grow and progress, then this is the role for you!
If this looks like a role you or someone you know might be interested in, please get in touch!