SoCode are proud to be working with a company supplying broadcasting solutions to a number of well-known clients in the media industry.
We are looking for a Contract Software Engineer who will be developing a new robotic control system. One of the main responsibilities of the role will be Developing Windows software using TDD principles within an Agile project environment.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
At least 3 years software development experience with most or all of the following:
- C# / WPF with good understanding of MVVM
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Core 2
- IoC (eg Ninject, Unity, Simple IoC)
- Tasks, Async/Await
- Solid architectural skills.
- Distributed application development
- Unit Testing (NUnit/MSTest) ideally someone with experience of TDD/BDD.
The contract is set to be for 9 months. The role is based in Bury St Edmunds and will be fully remote for the most part – with a requirement to go into the office once or twice a month.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this role, please get in touch!