SoCode are proud to be working with an award-winning start-up creating small sensors used across thousands of devices to detect flow.
They are looking for a Software Engineer who will be creating Windows applications for the team who will be testing, evaluating and demonstrating their senor products.
What you will need:
- Essentials: C#, using WPF
- Nice to haves: Skills with Arduino, electronics, LabView, machine learning and embedded C/C++.
- Experience with source code version control, ideally git and source code
- Good at writing clear and concise documentation
- Degree in a relevant Engineering or Science subject
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
This position offers a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits. The company has adopted a flexible working approach where they will be looking to have 3 days in the office and 2 days home based. You will get the opportunity to work within a small close-knit team.
If this sounds like a role you or someone you know might be interested in - please get in touch!