My security software house client in Cambridge is going through a period of growth in its UK operations and as a result, it is looking to add to their software engineering team by hiring a new memeber for the team.
This brand new role requires an individual to have experience in the field of analytics in order to help develop and roll out our clients number one product.
- Make major contributions to the development of the analytics functionality
- Design, develop, test the documenting software
- Offer guidance to less experienced members of the team
- Offer high level hands on software design and provide detailed feedback on architecture and overall design to other team members
- Conduct research and design/prototype new features and products
- Ideally have a degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with ElasticSearch or similar analytics platforms would be a bonus
- Experience with scalable big data analysis would be a bonus
This is a great opportunity for a software developer who wants to take more of a technical lead/team leading role where you can remain hands on. For more information and a full jhob spec, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01223 656729