SoCode is proud to be working in partnership with a Cambridge based company that is helping to save the world by creating a technology that assists in uncovering threats that is essential in today's society where cybersecurity and fraud are at the forefront of everybody’s mind.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Development Manager to join this company. If you are an experienced Developer, or a Team/ Technical Lead looking for that next step up or perhaps a Dev Manager looking for a new challenge then this could be the position for you!
As the Software Development Manager, working closely with the Head of Development, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that team members are well utilised, performing to the best of their ability and that they have opportunities for growth and development
- Facilitating, unblocking, and enabling team members to deliver on sprint objectives
- Analysing team metrics for insights and finding opportunities for continuous improvement
The following experience is essential:
- An understanding of code architecture and web development
- Strong communicator, and able to facilitate and coordinate a shared vision among their team
- Have a good understanding of individual drivers and how to direct them
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Salary & Benefits: £60,00 per annum + 10% bonus, 23 days annual leave (increases with years of service), life assurance, income protection, pension scheme, flexible working and more!
To discuss this company and role in more detail, please reach out to Shannen Talbot on either email@example.com or 01223 620868
If this opportunity sounds exciting but maybe not for you, please do share with colleagues, friends and family as we have a very generous referral scheme.