SoCode is proud to be working alongside one of the world's most foremost software development houses specialising in the printing sector.
Due to growth and success, our client is recruiting for high-calibre technologists to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with proven experience in the following;
• Development experience using C++
• At least 2 years experience of validating and verifying software, preferably on various platforms such as Windows and Linux
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong problem-solving capabilities
Key responsibilities include;
• Contributing to the development and improvement of automated tests, tools and harnesses
• Investigate, troubleshoot and confirm software defects
• Working in a collaborative team to improve acceptance criteria
Our client is based in South Cambridge and they offer a highly competitive salary package alongside a large array of benefits such as; generous pension scheme, flexible working, profit shares, personal development days, private medical and lots more!
If this sounds of interest and you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply via advert or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.