Job title: Software Developer in Test
Location: Remote (occasional travel to Cambridge or London office)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
Start Date: ASAP
SoCode Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a successful technology start-up that are developing a faster, and more reliable system to help create a greener and safer world within the transportation industry.
They are seeking a Software Developer in Test to join their small, talented Scrum team on a permanent basis. This is a flexible role in terms of remote working and location, with offices in both Cambridge and London.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in…
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of the test automation and CI/CD processes/practises
- Collaborating with development teams, developing necessary frameworks for micro-service, component and system level testing
- Product delivery, developing test suites and metrics to support continuous integration
- Developing, deploying and configuring systems administration of CI/CD infrastructure and automation frameworks
You will have the following skills and experience…
- Implementing and leading test automation frameworks, developing tests and CI/CD automation frameworks (Gitlab) or Jenkins/TeamCity
- Experience of CI/CD release pipelines and integrating tasks into Workflow
- Solid hands-on experience with mainline programming/scripting languages (preferably Python)
- Pre/post-production test and observability in Microservices
- Working within an Agile/Scrum Environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant Degree and solid experience of Software / QA experience
In addition to flexible remote working, great culture and working with cutting-edge technology, this company are also offering generous share options at 15%,
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.