Job title: Mid or Senior Test Engineer
Location: Harston – 4 days per week onsite
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Start Date: ASAP
SoCode are pleased to be working with the market leader in digital audio technology. They produce both software and hardware at the forefront of connected audio with over 40 household brands using their technology. They are looking to expand their Test team as they move forward with new and exciting projects. They are seeking a solid mid or senior test engineer who has experience of working with embedded/connected devices to join their team. If you have experience of Python automation, this would be a huge advantage, however, they will look at engineers who are strong in another object oriented programming language.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to)…
- Improve, implement and maintain the existing automation framework.
- Work with the development team to understand the functionality of products and the testing needed.
- Define and document the automation test strategy, then analyse results and generate test reports.
- Create test cases and select test cases for automation.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Carry out manual tests as required for releases and reproduce defects.
You will have the following skills and experience…
- A testing centric mind and working approach.
- Testing experience in an embedded/connected devices environment.
- Strong experience with an object orientated programming language.
- Use of CI/CD tools (Jenkins , TeamCity).
- Experience with Selenium or Appium.
In addition to a competitive package this company offers a 5-10% bonus, dependant on seniority and company performance.
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.