Senior Systems Engineer- Cambridge- Permanent- £55k-£70k
SoCode has partnered with a new client in Cambridge who have recently received a multi-million pound funding round allowing them to focus on the next stage of their growth plan. Based in the north of Cambridge surrounded by similar technology organisations, this particular client is in a great location providing b2b links and an excellent location for Cambridge's top tech talent.
Specialising in alternative hardware technology solutions, their client base stretches internationally and allows them to work with and provide solutions for companies from multiple industries.
- Responsible for the design, development and testing of device drivers and software packages on linux
- Kernel configuration
- Board bring up and evaluation of various SOC Hardware
- Low level device driver development
- Experience in various Multi Core ARM processors
- Embedded C, C++ programming
- Firmware development using integrated third party libraries
- Hands-on experience of system-level evaluation and benchmarking
- Various networking protocols.
- Documentation and version control
If you are interested in this role or want to know more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org