Senior Software Tester (Automation/Manual)
So Code are proud to be working in partnership with our client, a highly successful and ethical software company based in Cambridge. This is a rare opportunity to apply software quality assurance skills and do some good in the world.
Our client is growing and have just secured new modern premises to expand their product range and software team.
They are currently working with a number of high-profile clients and are the market leader in investigative software using open-source channels.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 4 Years + Software Testing Experience
- Mentoring / Managing Junior Testers.
- Strong knowledge of operating in a C# or Java (OO) Environment
- Automation Testing using Selenium Web Driver (60%)
- Manual Testing experience (40%)
- Excellent Team working and Communication skills
As a responsible employer, our client offers an excellent work life balance, including flexible working times, modern facilities, and the opportunity to be part of working alongside a product able to make a difference in the world.
To apply or for more information – please apply via this advert or call Trish Peters on 01223 620868 for more information.