Job title: SeniorSoftware Test Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a Software Test Engineer looking for a new challenge within an exciting tech space? SoCode are pleased to be working with a growing team in the critical infrastructure and IOT security space. They are looking for a curious, mid-level Test Engineer who is keen to explore a new challenge and is comfortable working both independently and as part of a team. With good progression potential and modern tech this role could be a great next step in a career.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to)…
- Leading the creation of test strategy for new components and features.
- Produce tests in Python and other frameworks, making use of the CI framework.
- Make use of the CI framework to execute tests and analysing fails for genuine bugs.
- Participate in code reviews of your own and peers work, acting on comments raised.
- Participate in, and occasionally chair, cross project improvement meetings.
- Mentor Junior engineers in test development.
You will have the following skills and experience…
- Excellent Python skills, in a hardware/embedded environment.
- Experience with tools like Git or SVN
- Creating Tests with traceability from test requirements
- Use of bug tracking tools like Jira
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.