All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Permanent- Hybrid Working - Cambridge
My client is currently seeking a senior software engineer to join their highly collaborative team. You will build extraordinary software that supports them as an organisation and the network they are responsible for running. You will be working on projects to support various business functions across the organisation (e.g. our Events, Finance, Network Operations teams). You will also contribute to projects that facilitate collaboration in their R&E community and to help manage and improve the network that they maintain.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements/experience:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in computer science or related discipline.
- Comprehensive understanding of the full stack software development lifecycle.
- Able to demonstrate hands-on development experience in a Linux environment.
- Extensive programming experience with Python-based web application development technologies, specifically Flask, SQLAlchemy, pip, tox, pytest.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Trust & Identity technologies (such as SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, Shibboleth, SimpleSamlPHP).
- Good relational database experience, preferably Postgres and MySQL DB.
If you are interested in applying please applying on this page or alternatively email: Matt@SoCode.co.uk
SoCode is a trusted recruitment partner within the AI space operating predominantly across Cambridge and London. All applications are confidential and we don’t share your CV with any third party without your consent. We pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.