Role: Senior Software Engineer
Salary: £60K-£90K + Benefits
This role will appeal to enthusiastic software engineers who want to develop cutting edge new tech, solve interesting problems and be part of a great team. You will have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups, developing next generation payment APIs, with the added benefit of working remotely - Opportunities like this do not come around often!
Our client is an innovative start-up that connects financial institutions to various payment systems. They have developed a platform that enables their clients to make payments quicker and more cost effectively, with no infrastructure requirements or up-front investment.
Skills & Experience
· You will be a polyglot developer with strong experience in Golang and Java, Python, Ruby, C++ or C#
· Cloud - AWS or Google cloud
· DevOps - Good understanding of CI/CD
· Experience with Terraform, Docker, Vault, Consul, Linkerd
· Testing – In particular TDD
· Experience of pair-programming
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Interviews can be conducted on short notice for this position and SoCode offer a fantastic referral bonus so get in touch if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity. If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Go, Golang, Java, Python, Ruby, Remote, Developer