NodeJS Developer – Cambridge/Remote – up to £150,000
SoCode are incredibly pleased to be partnering with a global leader in digital signage, think Times Square. This company is headquartered in California and have recently opened their R&D function in Cambridge, UK. The entertainment market has blown up post pandemic, sat at a headcount of 100 employees, they are looking to grow this exceptional team considerably this year while offering above market salaries and share packages. As one of the first engineers to open up this function in Cambridge you will have full autonomy to set in place your own processes and ways of working.
Our client is looking for the very best NodeJS engineers to join their team and are offering attractive salaries to match this. You will be helping to build software that is built to scale, currently connected to ten of thousands of devices but soon to be over one million.
- Developing and maintaining software for use in embedded hardware.
- Designing and building APIs to interact with cloud services securely and efficiently.
- Solving challenges across a wide range of customer-focused requirements.
- Integrating with internal and external API components.
- Collaborating in an agile environment, with an international team, involving stand-ups, code reviews, and test planning.
- Experience of commercial Node.js application development.
- Good understanding of REST API concepts and cloud-based backends.
- Experience across a range of web technologies and modules, such as WebSockets, Redis, OAuth, and Express.
- Demonstrated ability to write good-quality, robust and testable code. (Our customers products operate 24x7 and they expect their code to do the same.
Compensation and benefits:
- £125,000 to £150,000 per annum
- Share packages vested over 4 years
- 10% bonus per annum
- Flexible working model