Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - £70,000 - £90,000 + Extensive Benefits
An extremely successful partner of ours have recently released a requirement for a Senior Software Engineer to join an established team who are optimising machine learning systems and developing features to improve the analytical performance of fraud detection models. This business has benefited from exponential growth over the last couple of years and are widely regarded as the best in the industry, setting the absolute gold standard for advanced deep learning software in their respected space.
This role sits in the ML software team working alongisde some of the best data scientists in the country to optimise and improve their ML capabilities. Currently they have around 30 exceptional data scientists across the globe, you will be learning from the best, optimising systems that are improving the lifes on millions across the world.
*This role would suit an exceptional software engineer that would like to get exposure to ML systems and work alongisde Machine Learning Experts*
- Strong experience developing applications
- Experience programming with Python, Java or similar
- Good knowledge of databases
- Understanding of data processing requirements for ML algorithms
- Experience with Linux environments
- STEM Degree from a leading university with any further qualifications being a bonus
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Understanding with performance testing and profiling
What is on offer:
- £65K - £95K salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Extensive benefits including a share scheme, private medical insurance, and many other benefits
This opportunity is being represented exclusively by SoCode Recruitment; a trusted recruitment partner based in Cambridge UK. All applications will be considered and detailed information on the opportunity will be disclosed in a confidential call with a specialist consultant.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply through this page or email: firstname.lastname@example.org