Senior Python Developer - £55,000 - £75,000 + Extensive Benefits
SoCode are currently representing a long standing client who have revolutionised the medical devices industry with their portfolio of cutting edge surgical robots. This an opportunity with one of the most well regarded tech companies in Cambridge to join at an exciting time of growth and assist with the development of complex analytical software that runs alongisde their core products.
This company have grown rapidly over the last number of years and are looking to double in size, offering potential candidates brilliant opportunities for career progression. With the recent adoption of their products by the NHS, this is a brilliant opportunity to play an integral part of their development and contribute towards the future of medical devices that are helping save lives all over the world.
• Part of a team creating software continually monitoring and analysing a medical robot
• Assisting with more junior members of the team and learning from experts
• Creating new features / functions pushing the boundaries with the technology
- Developing software with Python
- Cloud based software (AWS), Bash, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Tox, Pytest, Numpy, Pandas
- Full training
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
- 33 days holiday
- Medical + dental
- 8% pension